Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"You make me melt" card for my husband using just because cards





Ok sooo Im supposed to be up here in my craft room making two graduation cards for a double graduation party we have to go to this weekend but instead im making a "just because" card for my hubby lol. I just love makin lovey cards. They are my favorite lol. My husband just laughs but i know he "secretly" enjoys them. So here it is




                             So I was happy to use a cartridge I havent used too much. I used Just Because cards and added some twine, stickles. half of a real popsicle stick and put an action wobble behind the popsicle. Hope he likes it!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a sweet card and how sweet that you thought to make it for your hubby! Love it!

Melissa said...

Thanks Sabrina! Im such a geek lol