Saturday, May 28, 2011

My 2010 Scrapbook Gallery!

Hey everybody! I decided Im going to share some layouts from my last completed scrapbook from 2010. I dont know about you guys but for me Its much harder to come up with a 2 page layout plan than it is for a card! lol So I thought it would be nice to share some that I have come up with to hopefully give some ideas to others. I will try and post a little detail of each layout from what I remember lol. And if anyone has any questions on anything I didnt mention or what cartridge I used feel free to email me at madebymelcrafts@hotmail.com and if I can remember I'll be glad to help. So just wanted to keep you posted on what Im workin on and hope you all enjoy it along the way so keep your eye out for some new layout posts and there is ALOT! lol      ~Melissa

No comments: