Friday, May 20, 2011

Heres My Goodies!!!! My pictures as promised!!

Heres my make n take acrylic dry erase board I made!


 There was this awesome embellishment shop that sold packs of 700 rhinestones for ONE DOLLAR!!! So heres just some of them I already put in the new pink case I got for 2 dollars!
                                                Isn't it pretty!!!!!










                         Finally got some action wobbles to try out. I couldn't find them anywhere!
                           Here are the two 60 page each paper packs I got for 8 dollars each!
                             I got the autumn pack and the brights pack
                                                Got these huge glitter tubes for a dollar!!!!!
                                         Got these cute rhinestone buckles 4 for a dollar!








                           Got one of the new Caribbean Color Stickles in Tropical Tangerine

            Oh heres a couple pics of the personalized paper I had made!!! Cant wait to get started!

                                  For our wedding album I am STILL working on lol
                  Got this one made for my daughter. (We call her bird lol)

                    I  Know I Have a problem! lol And I braced myself haha

No comments: