Saturday, May 28, 2011

"Lifes a beach" Layout using Simply Charmed









Hi guys!! Happy Saturday . We are staying at a friends shore house coming up in June so I figured for once Id try to get ahead of myself and create a beach layout which is one place I know we will be! lol I have really been slackin on my scrapbooking due to making so many projects and cards but would like to get back on track so heres another layout using simply charmed cartridge. I used sand color glitter paper for the "sand" and just cut it out by hand and the sun, beach ball and bucket were all cut out at 3 inches . I had to go smaller for the title at 2 inches bc at 3 inches it was too large. I used the top note die from stampin up for a spot to add journaling. Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a good holiday weekend!!!

No comments: