Sunday, May 29, 2011

#3 "Splashin Around in O.C. Maryland" Layout using create a critter

Heres number three! I used create a critter for the images and made the "sand" by hand cutting sand colored paper and chalked it a lil for dimension then I put the layers of it on with pop dots so I could kinda tuck the crab and sand castles images in . The title was cut out with the  lifes a beach cartridge font which is sooo summer-y  ( yes I made up words lol) then again used stickles to jazz everything up a bit.

                                          The little boy in the middle is my Nephew "Baby Joey"
                         which is 2 now but we will prob continue to call him that into his early teens lol


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa!
Came by way of the Cricut MB and wanted to stop by and am SO glad I did...you are totally darling and your daughter is the sweetest!
I adore your projects and have spent some time viewing your blog...great, super fun stuff!

xoxo Leah

Melissa said...

Hi Leah! Thank you so much for commenting! Im glad you like my blog! keep watching because theres more on the way!!! ~ Melissa

Carol's Creations said...

Wow!!! These are fabulous! I love the layers in the sand and all of the elements we love about the ocean!

Lara said...

Love that the cuts are accented with Stickles! Cute LO.