|Thanks for looking. ~Mel|
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
|Heres the mini I made out of recycled envelopes!|
Tags bags boxes and more . This was the first bag in the handbook.
|Heres the front cover of the mini|
|sorry this is sideways but here is a shot showing the tree charm on the side of the book.|
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Hi everybody, Heres just a quick card i made for a friend who just found out shes pregnant! I used two of the 49 cent stamps I got at Michaels a few months back. Which Ive heard and seen other Michaels stores sell them at a dollar each but at the one by me they are only 49 cents and Im not gonna question it lol! Then I used a striped baby pink ribbon from stampin up n used my atg to gather the ribbon added a matching hibiscus burst button and twine from papertrey ink and for the card base I used Hibiscus burst and kraft cardstock n inked the edges. Hope she likes it!
7 Things about me
1. My cricut is a cherished family member! Lol
2. I get my "craftiness" from my momma who was more into sewing
but I guess it comes in ALL forms!
3. I Loooove Weeping Willow Trees! They just seem soo relaxed!
4. My favorite color is Purple! I love Anything Purple!
5. My husband and I started dating when we were 15!
( and I still LOVE him lol!)
6. We just got a new kitten from the animal shelter named Pop.
7. Saving the best for last... I absolutely LOVE my family to pieces and
am extremely thankful for them!
When I figure out how to post a link I will post who I would like to pass this award on to:)