Saturday, July 2, 2011

I was awarded my 1st blog award!!!

Good morning everybody! Glad its the weekend! Just wanted to do a quick post Thanking Carol over at 4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com  for awarding me with my very first blog award! This was soo sweet and I definitely accept! To accept this award you must post 7 things about you so here they are!!!!

                                                                 7 Things about me

                              1.  My cricut is a cherished family member! Lol

                              2. I get my "craftiness" from my momma who was more into sewing
                                                      but I guess it comes in ALL forms!

                              3. I Loooove Weeping Willow Trees! They just seem soo relaxed!

                              4. My favorite color is Purple! I love Anything Purple!

                              5. My husband and I started dating when we were 15!
                                                   ( and I still LOVE him lol!)

                              6. We just got a new kitten from the animal shelter named Pop.

                              7. Saving the best for last... I absolutely LOVE my family to pieces and
                                                      am extremely thankful for them!



                  When I figure out how to post a link I will post who I would like to pass this award on to:)                                                                                                                                          

1 comment:

Carol's Creations said...

You are so welcome! And looks to me like you are figuring this blog stuff out. It is still taking me some time to figure it all out too but it will come. Congrats and you deserve it!